I received my Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science and minor in Mathematics at California State University in January 2017.
- Unisys Corporation (January 2017 – Present) – Associate Systems Engineer
- Unisys Corporation (June 2014 – December 2016) – Student Co-op
Throughout my career, I have participated on the following projects:
- Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition (IGVC) rover – I wrote the drivers for the Navcom SF 3050 GPS for Linux and provided assistance on software configuration for other team members. While we did not complete the project, it gave me a first glimpse on kernel programming in Linux. October 2015 – May 2016
- Robinhood API for Python – The open source project aims at allowing users to programmatically make trades to Robinhood, a investing brokerage. When I started contributing on the project, I noticed that the code was inconsistent between Python 2.7 and 3. While this has be fixed a while ago, the project is not updated on a regular basis. If you intend to do algorithmic trading in Python with Robinhood, I suggest you fork the repository and make any modifications to the code.
- Unofficial Documentation of Robinhood Trade’s Private API – The open source documentation explains the REST API calls that can be made to Robinhood. I noticed that the user can grab up to 1630 stock tickers at a time and added that to the document. It’s not much, but it’s useful for anyone who plans on making automated trades with Robinhood.
- Programming Languages
- Query Languages
- Gnu Compiler Collection (gcc)
- Operating Systems
- Mac OS X
- Burroughs Master Control Program (MCP)